Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello and Welcome

So, I decided it was time. Time to start blogging about my awesome life.  Time to start letting people know about my day, my week, something awesome, a great new find, an amazing book, a delicious wine, a fabulous place to eat ... you get my point.

Facebook, it can only do so much, and often my joyous shouts of praise or berates of hatred loathing are a bit overwhelming for a person's news feed. As you can imagine.

So welcome to my blog.  I'm going to try to have weekly posts. Try my very best.  And be prepared for a little bit of everything. Food, wine, books, crunchyness (aka my journey to hippie freedom), legal issues, God, politics (maybe not), wellness, and basically life.

It's an amazing journey that we are on.  And we'd love to share it without.  Of course, Matthew gets roped into the sharing, guilty by association aka marriage.

Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. There is no guilty by association, there are only accomplices ;) I am excited for your new blog!

    ReplyDelete